All the following places of interest are at less than an hour away from the campsite.
- Saint-Gervais d’Auvergne – – green station, Saint-Gervais d’Auvergne has a little-known heritage to discover, out of the paved ways, the city sits on one of the last foothills of the Combrailles. The houses are grouped around the old fortified basilica ornamented by gargoyles dated from the Middle-Age.
A market takes place every Monday and during July and August there is a night market every Thursday.
- Puys Chain – Faille de Limagne ; ranked at the UNESCO World Heritage
- Vulcania – Amusement park: Discover the captivating story of the volcanoes and their legends.
- Clermont-Ferrand at less than an hour away from the campsite: the city centre, the cathedral Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption, the Place de Jaude (a square) and a lot more places to visit
- Volcan de Lemptegy – It’s a unique place in Auvergne in the middle of the Puys chain. The volcan de Lemptégy offer a guided tour inside an actual volcano.
- Le Gour de Tazenat : a lake inside a crater. It’s a perfect circle with a diameter of 700m, 90 meters deep of clear water and surrounded by forests.
- Méandre de Queuille (Méandre de Queuille): The Queuille viewpoint also called « the Paradise » allow you to enjoy an unobstructed view on a beautiful meander, a huge loop made by the Sioule river.
- The Sioule Valley (la Vallée de la Sioule): The Gorges of the Sioule spread out from the flood barrier of Queille, in the Puy-de-Dôme to Ebreuil, Allier. You will enjoy a series of meanders and a picturesque road that wind along the river. You can discover the valley by foot, while canoeing or fishing!
- And let’s not forget the local treasures and Know-How in the Combrailles